Hi, I’m Laura. Nice to meet you!
Looking for an Italian translator? Look no further!
You’ve just found the Italian voice you were looking for to convey your words, products and services to an Italian audience.
This is an “about me” page, but I really don’t want to bother you with a lot of information about my studies and detailed step-by-step career choices. If you want to know more, you will find a short summary of that in the section below!
All you really need to know is that I am a professional (and a tad quirky!) translator who’s here to help you find the right words and the perfect style of your voice in Italian.
I’m a partner you can rely on, with sound experience in both the publishing industry and creative linguistic services.
That’s why I can send your message straight to the heart of your Italian readers or customers.
Do you have a project that you’d like to discuss? Please get in touch and I will be more than happy to help you achieve your communication goals in Italian.
If you’re looking for a tailor-made service with the personal touch and care that no big translation agency can give you, you are in the right place.
I will be there to listen to your needs, translate them into Italian and make your voice heard.
Still not convinced?
And for the curious…
100% professionally qualified
- MA in Foreign Languages and Literature at IULM University, Milan, in 2005
- ProZ member since 2005
- Attended two literary translation courses in 2005-2006 (“Tradurre la letteratura” in Misano Adriatico and “Il lavoro del traduttore letterario” in Milan)
- Worked as in-house translator and editor for the Italian publisher Guido Tommasi Editore for 8 years
- Full-time freelance translator since 2015
- Ready to become your trusted translator